Juno Independent Mortgages | Insurances
page,page-id-17199,page-template,page-template-full_width,page-template-full_width-php,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-theme-ver-9.0,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.4.3,vc_responsive


Juno Independent Mortgages Ltd can not only find  the best and most suitable mortgage available for your needs our adviser will also be able to review all your mortgage related insurance needs and ensure that you are adequately protected and are paying the lowest premium available.

Buildings Insurance is a condition of all mortgages and our Advisors are trained to find competitive quotes, making sure that all your needs are included and that suitable and sufficient cover is in place .

Our Advisors recommend  Contents Insurance at the same time as the Building Insurance, as they are very aware that the majority of people would not be able to afford to replace everything they own, should the worse or unexpected happen, and Contents Insurance  provides peace of mind.

It is your responsibility to ensure that your home is insured and proof of Buildings Insurance is a requirement of any mortgage lender.

Should the worst happen and your home is destroyed, you will still have to pay the mortgage off, even if your home is uninhabitable. Home Insurance will pay to rebuild the property and our Adviser will be able to help make sure that you have suitable and sufficient cover in place.

It is always advisable to have Contents Insurance in place, and our Advisor will be able to ensure that you have suitable and sufficient cover to protect your belongings.

More files of this series and models on port. Young couple painting their apartment. They are sharing some fast food and celebrating, Lifestyle and interior decoration concepts. Made in Barcelona, Spain.

Contact us for more information.